At Coggin Law, PLLC, we have a simple operating statement: Be Prepared. You will not find a more prepared attorney to handle your family law matters. No two families are the same, so no two legal solutions to your family's unique needs should be the same either. We begin by listening. We continue by clearly explaining your legal options and how the process works. And, at every step, we take care of the details, so you will have confidence you hired a team that stands behind our law firm's reputation for excellence.
"The legal process for separation, divorce and child custody matters can be complex, daunting, and emotional. Having an experienced lawyer who keeps you informed and up to date is the only way to get through it as smoothly as possible." Attorney Gerry Coggin
A Full Range Of North Carolina Family Law Services
In addition to legal separation and divorce, we also help clients with important matters involving:
• Changes/Amendment to your original Separation Agreement
• Enforcing terms of the Separation Agreement (for one party's refusal to adhere to the terms agreed upon by both parties)
• Modification of child custody, child support or alimony
• Contempt of a court judgment (for refusal to adhere to terms of the child custody, child support or spousal support judgment)
• Adoption and termination of parental rights
From our offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, we represent clients in family law courts throughout Mecklenburg and surrounding counties. Call us today at 704-533-8636 or contact us by email to schedule a consultation with one of our separation and divorce attorneys.